Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder known as ADHD is a mental disorder. The people having ADHD have problems paying attention, excessive activity, no control over the behavior. These symptoms can be seen before twelve years in children. Children can be poor performers at school because of attention deficiency. The people with ADHD cannot listen to a speech or conversation attentively. They may be not be focused in life’s activities.
Such people are also known to be excessively active which may be very evident in children who may behave differently than their peers. These are some of the symptoms of ADHD. There is a medicine called Antomexetine which is used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. The brand name of the medicine is called Strattera. It belongs to the class of medications called non-adrenaline reuptake inhibitor. It has an impact on the chemicals in the brain which influences impulse control and hyperactivity.
How does Strattera work?
The clinician may give a set of instructions along with the medication for your information. Follow the steps carefully and most importantly children having ADHD should be given special attention when they are taking the medicine. It has a dangerous drug interaction with the MAO inhibitor so do not use both the medicines together.
Let us see some of the things you should keep in mind while taking it.
- The health advisor is the only one who is capable to give a dose for you, and he only should change it.
- The medicine should be taken at the same time each day with a glass of water.
- It should be taken in the morning or at afternoon.
- It may be taken with or without food.
- The tablet should not be chewed, broken or crushed.
- The Strattera capsules should not be opened and needs to be swallowed whole.
- Use the medicine daily without missing the dose to get good benefits.
- Check with the doctor if you have progressed and if there is a sign of development.
- Do not stop using the medicine without your clinician’s knowledge. They will tell you to stop using it if it is the correct time.
More about strattera
The initial dose of the Strattera is 40 mg which should be taken orally. This is the usual dose for adults who have attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. The pediatric dose for this disorder is 0.5 mg.
There may be side effects to the medicine but it is not equivalent to the good the medicine will do for your health. The side effects can be evident at the first intake itself therefore it can be pacified. Strattera is not prescribed for pregnant women and lactating women. The capsules should be stored at the room temperature away from heat and moisture.
Purchase Strattera online-
Buy Strattera from the online pharmacy generixstore. The medicine is available at low prices in this online pharmacy. You will deem it as ‘good buy’ if you order the medicine for generixstore. They offer exclusive deals to their patrons. Purchase medicines from generixstore, the trustworthy online pharmacy who value their patrons.